In alphabetic order, as I would rather not judge their relative importances. If the order is unalphabetic or if you think I have forgotten someone, PRs are welcome and angry IMs are as well, if you're into that kind of thing.
- Kabat "Piotr" Kabaciński, my partner in physics crime and StarCraft misdemeanor from the first years of university. Living proof that reaching out to people with interesting profile pictures ("oh, isn't that Tassadar?") is the best investment you can make in life.
- Karolina Czerniak, who's my personal definition of a scientific success story and a constant source of cheer in my life.
- Monika Seniut, who worked with me despite my quirks and always pushed me to improve further and further. Some say she's still out there, continuing to improve further and further to this day.
- Paulina Marikin, my wonderful girlfriend, who's always amazingly supportive, frankly amazing and will always provide you with an interesting fact about graph theory.
- PlasmaPy Community, The: for many a PR collaborated on and many a glorious pun made. I learned a lot from them.
- Pythonistas, the people behind the entire open source and scientific computing ecosystem who give us all jobs - and not just those behind Python, of course!
- Richard Feynman, who needs no introduction and whose books basically got me into physics.
... and many others that I'm sure I missed - my sincerest apologies!